Research can make the world better place
Goodmill is Macromill's social contribution program launced in 2018, based on our belief that we can use research to make the world a better place. We help address social issues through activities focusing on three pillars: marketing research and technical support for non-profit organizations; multi-faceted disaster support activities; and employee outreach activities.
Three Pillars of Activities
Research and technical support
for non-profit organizations
- Special free plans for “Questant” and “Mill Talk”
- Conducting independent research in collaboration with non-profit organizations
- Marketing research course for non-profit organizations
- Implementing Earthquake White Paper fixed-point disaster prevention survey
- Dispatching support staff in the wake of a large-scale disaster
- Supporting collection and analysis of local needs, extent of damage, and other information
- Lectures on social outreach
- Hands-on participation in light social outreach activities
1. Special free plans offers for “Questant” and “Mill Talk”
With the self-service research services Macromill offers, “Questant” and “Mill Talk,” users can quickly visualize issues and test out hypotheses.
- Free of charge for regular plans (annual payment)
- CSV downloads twice a year (including features equivalent to the 100 displays below)
- Display from 31 to 100 items four times a year
Specified Non-profit Organization (NPO), Certified Specified Non-profit Organization (Certified NPO)
2. Research support activities for NPOs
Macromill acts to support the efforts of NPOs to identify and resolve issues facing the communities they serve. We conduct fact-finding surveys on social issues in collaboration with the NPOs and outside organizations, harnessing our research know-how, research techniques, solutions, and other resources, which allows us to quantitatively visualize and verify the day-to-day issues felt in the communities.